Friday, August 6, 2010

Crater Lake, OR: July 21, 2010

We stayed in a cabin for one night near Crater Lake. As Andy was leaving the office after checking in, the manager said, “Well, I feel like I have to tell you that a cougar has been sighted near your cabin the last 2 nights. Yes. Right around cabin 25 (our cabin). I suggest you keep your headlights on and your children close as you move from the car into the cabin.” ?????? I appreciate her sharing this information with Andy and that he shared it with me. I wish he hadn’t shared it with me in front of the kids. It was VERY difficult to get the kids settled and to sleep.
Crater Lake: BEAUTIFUL.  Snow in July is pretty fun , too!
Henry being congratulated for his hard work as a Junior Ranger.  Henry's holding a bag of trash he collected.

1 comment:

  1. So much wildlife on this trip!
    you guys look like you are having so much fun!! Jess and I cant wait to see you! Have a great rest of your trip, we will be following you
    Britt :)

    ReplyDelete